Solution that provides reports about the state of enterprise IT-infrastructure, security audits, inventory of hardware and software, and preparation for migration and upgrade. The product's historical and statistical reports allow changes in infrastructure to be clearly presented and evaluated, so that accurate prognoses and relevant development plans can be made.
Features: agentless data collection, interactive reports, simplicity of implementation, changeable reports designs, automatic data collection and reports creation.
1. Report Pack for Network Infrastructure
Active Directory Objects: domain controllers, AD forest, organizational units, users (accounts, lists, activity level) and user groups (membership, nestling, properties), computers, printers, group and local policies.
Local computer resources and network resources: hardware, operating systems and updates, environment configuration, installed software, services, event logs, shared resources, printers, and scheduled tasks.
Security: unprotected objects, access rights, remote access, domain and local security policy, user membership in groups.
2. Report Pack for Microsoft Exchange Server
Servers and their traffic: configuration, connectors, delivery times, internal/external traffic, inter-server traffic, connector traffic.
Messaging: storage sizes and growth tendencies, number and volume of boxes and folders, message flow rate, sender/receiver, traffic among users, user groups and departments, etc.
Mailboxes and public folders: properties, rights, sizes, location, quotas, type and sizes of elements.
Senders/Receivers: addresses, groups, distribution lists, activity level.
Outlook Web Access: users, sessions, settings.
Download 30-day trial version.
» version 1.3.0 - posted on 2008-11-08
30-days trial version
End User License Agreement
By installing and using the software product MAPILab Reports (hereinafter referred to as the SOFTWARE) and report packs Active Directory and Network Infrastructure Reports Pack and Exchange Server Reports Pack (hereinafter referred to as REPORT PACKS) you agree to all the terms of this License. If you do not agree to any of the terms of this License, then do not install and use the SOFTWARE and REPORT PACKS.
1. All rights for the SOFTWARE and REPORT PACKS belong to MAPILab Ltd., and they are protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and by international treaties.
2. The SOFTWARE and REPORT PACKS are not free. The SOFTWARE and REPORT PACKS are not sold; the SOFTWARE and REPORT PACKS are licensed. The software use license is issued upon the presentation of registration information about the licensee to MAPILab Ltd. and in compliance with the paragraphs 3.1-3.2 of this agreement.
3.1 The package Active Directory and Network Infrastructure Reports Pack is licensed on a paid basis according to the number of Workplaces in the licensee`s organization. The number of Workplaces is estimated upon the maximum number of users or hardware devices, from which the data is to be collected for acquisition of reports.
3.2 The package Exchange Server Reports Pack is licensed on a paid basis according to the number of physical or virtual Microsoft Exchange Servers in the licensee`s organization, from which the data is to be collected for acquisition of reports.
3. This license agreement, as well as the license for the SOFTWARE and REPORT PACKS usage, gives you the non-exclusive right to use the SOFTWARE and REPORT PACKS with the limitations this agreement explicitly provides for.
4. You can distribute unmodified package of the trial version of the SOFTWARE without any limitations and without permissions or license from the copyright owner. You can include the trial version of SOFTWARE into any software packages on floppy disks, CD-ROM or other media, place them on an Internet site, or distribute them through other networks.
5. The license for the SOFTWARE cannot be sold or transferred to third parties or leased without a written permission of the copyright owner.
5.1 The license for use of Active Directory and Network Infrastructure Reports Pack" gives you the non-exclusive right to install and use this pack on a single physical or virtual computer.
5.2 The license for use of "Exchange Server Reports Pack" gives you the non-exclusive right to install and use this pack on a single physical or virtual computer.
5.4 The registered users of packages Active Directory and Network Infrastructure Reports Pack and/or Exchange Server Reports Pack are granted a right to obtain additional limited licenses for the usage of packages free of charge. These additional licenses allow you to generate reports according to the data from databases without a possibility to collect data.
6. The license gives you no right for to modify, decompile, disassemble, and clone the SOFTWARE and REPORT PACKS, except for the cases where such actions are explicitly permitted by the legislation of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and within the limits stated in such legislation.
7. MAPILab Ltd. gives no warranty that the SOFTWARE and REPORT PACKS meet your requirements. The free of charge trial license for the SOFTWARE is to give you an opportunity to evaluate whether the SOFTWARE and REPORT PACKS meet your requirements. After you obtain the license for use of the SOFTWARE and REPORT PACKS, you cannot claim any refund of their cost with the reasoning that the SOFTWARE and REPORT PACKS do not meet your requirements or they used to meet them but do not any more.
8. MAPILab Ltd. is not liable for the loss of profit or any other damage occurred due to your use or improper use of the SOFTWARE and REPORT PACKS. You use the SOFTWARE and REPORT PACKS at your own risk.
9. MAPILab Ltd. reserves all the rights not explicitly stated in this license.
10. Failure comply with the provisions of this license agreement automatically results in termination of the SOFTWARE and REPORT PACKS use license and may result in administrative and/or criminal prosecution.
11. By installing and using the SOFTWARE and REPORT PACKS you accept the terms of the license agreement. If you disagree with any provisions of the license, remove the SOFTWARE and REPORT PACKS files from your media and cease using them.